Harley Benton SC-550 Faded Tobacco Flame
- Deluxe series
- Weight relief chambered body: Mahogany (Swietenia meliaceae)
- Arched top: AAAA flamed maple
- Set-in neck: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla king)
- Fretboard: Roasted jatoba
- Neck profile: '60s
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm (13.78")
- Pearloid trapezoid inlays
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 628 mm (24.72")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.69")
- ABS nut
- Pickup: 2 Roswell LAF AlNiCo-5 humbuckers
- 2 Volume controls and 2 tone controls
- 3-Way pickup selector switch
- DLX chrome hardware
- DLX Tune-o-matic bridge
- DLX Wilkinson machine heads
- Colour: Faded tobacco
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 351657 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!