Harley Benton MT100
A clip-on tuner for all circumstances with 3 selectable tuning modes: Chromatic, violin and guitar; in chromatic mode C, F, Eb or Bb can also be adjusted. Each tuning can also be changed to 4 semitones down, covering practically everything from what creative guitarists or hotspur youngsters would need. A large backlit display allows the user to handle it also the darkest stages; it is tuned by a built-in microphone and vibration sensor.
Practical and versatile for a great value!
- With integrated metronome
- Built-in microphone and vibrations sensor
- Large, adjustable and illuminated display
- Calibration: 430 - 450 Hz
- 3 Tuning modes (chromatic, guitar & bass, violin)
- Tunings: C, F, Eb, BB (in chromatic mode)
- Flat tuning with 4 semitones
- Range of A0 (27.5 Hz) up C8 (4186.0 Hz)
- Accuracy: +-1 cent
- Metronome function of 30 - 250 bpm
- Automatic shutdown
- Including battery (CR2032 (3V)
|Adjustable time signature||Yes|
|Tempo||30 bpm – 250 bpm|
|Stepless adjustable Tempo||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
|sales rank in this product group||20|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||October 2007|
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.