I haven't had a whole lot of experience with straps in my time, but this is certainly one I would consider to be on the worse end of the spectrum. It gets the job done if you really want something cheap which wont fall apart in a week, but there are a few issues I have with it.
- Material seems to be of decent quality for the price
- Branding is rather tasteful, makes it stand out a bit more than a standard plain strap (that is, if you like the Harley Benton brand)
- Strap is rather short, which just about works for me but I could see it being quite a problem for a lot of players
- Strap ends are very poor, I had to cut them open further with a stanley knife in order to fit them on my guitar, this certainly could be a potential failure point in the future
- I can't say I would necessarily trust it with a particularly heavy guitar..
Overall, it's a super cheap strap and you get what you pay for. You can't really do better for the price, but I would generally recommend buying something a bit more expensive to last longer in the long-run.