Harley Benton Fusion-II HSH Roasted FBB
- Ergonomically shaped sapele body
- Matching headstock
- Top: "Ultra Flame" flamed maple veneer
- Bolt-on neck: Roasted Canadian maple
- Fretboard: Roasted Canadian maple
- Fretboard inlays: Dots
- Neck profile: Modern C
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut
- 24 Medium jumbo stainless steel frets
- Binding made of natural wood
- Pickups: Roswell HAF-B Alnico-5 (bridge) and Roswell HAF-N Alnico-5 (neck) humbuckers and 1 S74-C BK Alnico-5 single coil (middle)
- 5-Way switch
- Pickup Switch: Single coil / Humbucker
- 1 Master volume control and 1 master tone control
- Wilkinson 50IIK 2-Point tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- WSC staggered locking die-cast machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: .010 - .046
- Colour: Gloss Trans Flamed Bengal Burst
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446804 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!