Harley Benton Fusion-II HSH EB FBLB
- Ergonomically shaped sapele body
- Matching headstock
- Top: "Ultra Flame" flamed maple veneer
- Bolt-on neck: Canadian hard maple
- Fretboard: Macassar ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Clay dots
- Neck profile: Modern C
- 24 Medium jumbo stainless steel frets
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Binding made of natural wood
- Pickups: Roswell HAF-B Alnico-5 (bridge) and Roswell HAF-N Alnico-5 (neck) humbuckers and 1 S74-C BK Alnico-5 single coil (middle)
- 5-Way switch
- Pickup Switch: Single coil / Humbucker
- 1 Master volume control and 1 master tone control
- Wilkinson 50IIK 2-Point tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- WSC staggered locking die-cast machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: .010 - .046
- Colour: Gloss Trans Flamed Blue Burst
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446665 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!