Harley Benton Fusion-II HH FR MN FPU
- Ergonomically shaped sapele body
- Matching headstock
- Mahogany body
- Flamed maple top featuring an 'Ultra Flame' veneer
- Canadian hard maple bolt-on neck
- Canadian hard maple fretboard
- Clay dots fretboard inlays
- Modern C neck profile
- 24 Medium jumbo stainless steel frets
- Floyd Rose nut with string bar
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Wooden binding
- Roswell HAF-B AlNiCo-5 (bridge)- & Roswell HAF-N AlNiCo-5 (neck) humbucker pickups
- 3-Way switch
- Single Coil / Humbucker pickup switch
- 1 Master volume- and 1 master tone control
- Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- Grover GH305 6L machine heads
- : D'Addario EXL110 strings, .010 - .046
- Colour: Gloss Trans Flamed Purple
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446650 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!