Harley Benton Enhanced MP-5EB Lake Blue
5-String Electric Bass
- Design: PB-style
- Ergonomically shaped body
- Body: Alder
- Matching headstock
- 6-Bolt neck: Canadian Hard Rock maple
- Neck attachment: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Macassar ebony
- Fretboard inlays: White blocks
- Neck profile: Modern C
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm 13.77")
- Scale: 864 mm 864 mm (34.02")
- Nut width: 46 mm (1.81")
- Nut: Black TUSQ XL
- Frets: 22 Medium stainless steel
- Pickups: Roswell MA5-B Ferrite humbucker (bridge) & Roswell PMA5-N Ferrite single coil (middle)
- Roswell GMA2 active/passive 2-band EQ
- Volume control with push/pull function
- Controls: Balance, Treble, Bass
- Pickguard: 3-Ply white pearloid W/B/W
- Bridge: WSC SK5
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: WSC JB45
- String gauges: .045 - .130
- Colour: Hi Gloss Lake Blue
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443505 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!