Harley Benton Enhanced MJ-4EB Creme
- Build: JB style
- Ergonomically shaped alder body
- Matching headstock
- 6-Bolt Canadian hard rock maple neck
- Fretboard: Macassar ebony
- White block fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Modern "C"
- 22 Medium stainless steel frets
- Black TUSQ XL nut
- Scale: 864 mm
- Nut width: 39 mm
- Fretboard radius: 355.6 mm
- Pickup: Roswell MA-4 Ferrite humbucker (bridge) and Roswell JM-4A Ferrite single coil (middle)
- Roswell GMA2-CT active/passive 2-band EQ
- Volume control with push/pull function
- Balance, treble and bass controls
- Split switch: Humbucker / Single coil
- 3-Layer White Pearloid W/B/W Pickguard
- WSC SK4 bridge
- Chrome hardware
- WSC JB45 machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: .045 - .105
- Colour: High gloss cream
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 443516 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!