Harley Benton CG-45 Vintage Sunburst
- Standard Series
- Mahogany body (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Mahogany neck (Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Neck profile: Modern "C"
- Dovetail construction
- Fretboard inlays: Dot
- Abalone rosette inlay
- Cream coloured bindings on the body and neck
- Scale: 650 mm (25.59")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Frets: 20
- Bridge: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Gold-coloured diecast machine heads
- Black pickguard
- Strings: 10 - 47
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst (matte finish)
- Total length: 102.5 cm
- Lower bout: 38.5 cm
- Upper bout: 29 cm
- Height: 10.5 cm
|Back And Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||42,00 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 456096 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!