Harley Benton B-450 QTB Progressive B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Slight traces of use
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck made of Canadian maple
- Modern D shape
- Fretboard: Black walnut (Pinus radiata)
- Tai Chi inlays
- 24 Frets
- Scale: 864 mm (long scale)
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Dual action truss rod
- Pickups: 2 Humbuckers with active preamp
- 1 Balance knob, 1 bass knob, 1 treble knob and 1 volume knob with push/pull function (active/passive)
- Black hardware
- Diecast machine heads
- String gauges: .045" - .105"
- Colour: Quilted translucent black high-gloss
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 331799 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!