Hans Hoyer 700L
- Conical rotary valves with 3B ball bearing linkage system
- Long tuning slide
- Nickel silver inner and outer slides
- Bell: Ø 310 mm
- Bore: 11.9 mm
- Gold brass mouth pipe
- Three-dimensional adjustable finger hook
- Engraved valve covers
- High-quality lacquer finish
- Solid bell
- Brass body with a clear lacquer finish
- Incl. mouthpiece and case
- Made in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 183611 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!