Hal Leonard Vocal Exercises For Building
Instruction Book for Voice Exercises
- The aim of the book is to improve the voice in terms of vocal strength, stamina and lightness
- Not loud singing, but good singing is in the foreground
- The choice of exercises is aimed at increasing the power of the voice and endurance
- To develop and refine vocal skills
- The book is aimed equally at professional singers as well as at amateurs
- In addition to vocal exercises, complete songs are included on the CD
- ISBN 978-1-4803-6564-3, catalogue no: HL00123770
- 28 Pages
- In English
- Includes CD with demos to listen to and separate playbacks
- The House of the Rising Sun.
- Danny Boy
- Look for the Silver Lining
- Sometimes I feel like a motherless child, and many more
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 347350 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!