Hal Leonard The Martin Archives
History of Martin guitars
- The "Martin Archives" offers a fascinating insight into the history of the oldest and most prestigious guitar manufacturer in the USA
- The story of the company is brought to life with many reminders from the extensive archives, e.g. by a fold-out floor plan of the North Street factory or letters and photos of many world-famous musicians
- The Martin Archive contains more than 700,000 artefacts, many of which have just been discovered
- The images, documents and other souvenirs in this book have been carefully selected to draw a complete picture of the company and its instruments
- The time span from the concert halls of the US before the Civil War over the Grand Ole Opry stage to Woodstock and Coachella and beyond
- In addition to the full-colour pages, the "Martin Archives" also offer bags with reproductions of original posters, instrument labels and much more
- The perfect gift for any Martin Guitar enthusiast or collector
- ISBN: 978-1-4950-1304-1
- 80x Pages
- In English
|Subject||Guitars and Basses|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 402110 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!