Hal Leonard The Jazz Drummer's Workshop
- The Jazz Drummer's Workshop by John Riley
- A workshop on comping, time playing, and solo playing
- Analysis of the styles of other drummers, such as Elvin Jones, Philly Joe, Billy Higgins and Tony Williams
- Discusses the importance of technique, effective warm-up exercises, and more
- Language: English
- Incl. example CD
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 189679 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!