Hal Leonard The Guitar Lesson Dictionary
School of Electric Guitar
- Comprehensive book with many valuable tips on performances, recordings, the music business, instruments and equipment incl. electronics
- By Wolf Marshall
- Riffs, Fills, Solo Techniques, Care / Maintenance and more
- Styles like rock, jazz, blues, R & B, country and funk are represented by authentic demonstrations
- The accompanying online audio contains many of the examples of the book (56 tracks with over 125 audio samples)
- Audio examples each in a solo guitar version as well as in a complete band setting
- ISBN 9781540015891, publisher no. HL00258100
- Format: DIN A4
- In English
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 439250 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!