Hal Leonard Soloing for Bass
- Soloing for Bass
- A topic not often touched for bass guitar is solo playing and improvising
- This excellent book with CD provides everything you need to become a very good soloist, no matter what kind of music you are going to play
- The solo exercises are explained clearly and concisely, the accompanying CD provides play-along tracks to practice
- In notation and tablature
- You learn: Major scales, melodic minor scales, symmetrical scales, and more
- Written in English
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 257476 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!