Hal Leonard Rock Bass 101
Textbook for Bass Guitar
- Basic bass lines, techniques, theory and grooves
- By Ed Friedland
- In notation and tablature
- With audio demonstration exercises and full-length songs available online for download or streaming
- ISBN 9781540026682, catalogue no. HL00275914
- Format: DIN A4
- In English
- Tips on playing position and posture
- Basic scales and rhythms
- Create octaves, fifths, pentatonic scales and blues
- Rhythmic variations
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 444070 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!