Hal Leonard Jazz Bass Improvisation
- By Putter Smith
- With the help of systemic practice, chord/scale exercises and innovative theory concepts, this book offers new ways to raise jazz solos on the bass to new heights.
- It does not matter whether you play an electric bass or double bass, these approaches are fundamental for all bass variants
- The included CD contains 34 play-along tracks with piano accompaniment, so that the theory concepts that have just been learned can be put into practice immediately
- Contents: Improvisational concepts, jazz theory, chord studies, scale models, arpeggios and more
- The book is kept in standard notation (no tablature)
- With CD and 34 demo tracks!
- Written in English
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||Yes|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 270393 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!