Hal Leonard Intros, Endings & Turnarounds
Method Book for Ukulele
- Intros, ends and changes for ukulele songs
- From Lil 'Rev
- The author shows how one can spice up a melody with a simple intro or end
- This book contains jazz, blues-rock, folk and old traditions
- With chords, chord diagrams and rhythm patterns
- Included is almost an hour with video lessons to download or online streaming with performances by Lil 'Rev
- Suitable for those who already know some basic chords
- For instruments in GCEA tuning
- ISBN 9781495056659, catalogue no. HL00155491
- In English language
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 444074 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!