Hal Leonard Intro to Jazz Piano
School for Jazz-Piano
- By Mark Harrison
- In English language
- Introduction to jazz piano playing
- Theory and techniques of the professionals
- Format: DIN A4
- 104 Pages
- ISBN 9781617803109
- Includes demo and play-along recordings (free downloads)
- Jazz Chords and Progressions
- Jazz Swing and Bossa Nova comping Styles
- Voicings and Patterns
- Melodic Treatment
- Soloing Techniques
- How to play from a Fake Book
|Suitable for children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||Yes|
|Main Theme Pop||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 273882 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!