Hal Leonard How To Improvise Over Chord
School for Improvisation
- How to Improve Over Chord Changes
- By Keith Newton
- For all instruments
- Step-by-step guide that helps to develop important skills for improvisation
- The concepts presented are first demonstrated via the 12-bar blues progression
- In later chapters the ideas about rhythm changes and compositions will be implemented on the basis of the chord progressions of jazz standards
- Suitable for beginners, amateur, professional or teacher
- Format: DIN A4
- In English
- Musical quotation
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 448266 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!