Hal Leonard Guitar Sound Effects
School for Electric Guitar
- Overview of the almost infinite sound possibilities of today's guitars
- By Jake Hertzog and Ueli Dörig
- All about techniques, pedals, plugins, amplifiers, accessories and many more that can create a wide variety of analogue and digital sounds
- The corresponding 83 audio tracks, which are available for download or streaming, show the individual noted sound effects as well as specially composed etudes
- In notation and tablature
- ISBN 9781495088186, Publisher No. HL00216168
- Format: DIN A4
- English language
- Reverb and delay
- Studio effects
- Slide guitar
- Sweep and economy picking
- Alternate tunings and capos
- ..and much more
|Subject||Guitars and Amps|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 444061 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!