Hal Leonard Fiddle Method Vol.1
Study book for learning the violin
- An introduction to folk, bluegrass and country styles on the violin
- Volume 1 of the "fiddle method"
- Contains many traditional songs to illustrate a variety of techniques
- Format: DIN A4
- ISBN 9781423426783, Publisher's No. HL00311416
- 56 pages
- In the English language
- Incl. 90 demo or playalong recordings (freely downloadable)
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Main Theme Folk||Yes|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 245255 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!