Hal Leonard DJ Techniques Vinyl And Digit.
Textbook for DJs
- By Charlie Sputnik
- This book is intended to help today's budding DJs familiarize themselves with the most important methods of DJing and teach the important historical and technological milestones that have contributed to the development of DJing
- This edition not only introduces the traditional method of DJing with vinyl records, but also shares more advanced methods of performance, including both digital media players (Pioneer CDJ / XDJs) and the industry-leading Serato DJ software
- A later chapter on business offers insightful advice from years of experience, as well as useful tips and tricks for performing on stage
- In addition, there is an online video on the concepts mentioned in the book
- Contains over 80 minutes of video demonstrations
- 96 Pages
- In English
|Incl. CD ROM||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447627 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!