Hal Leonard Classical Guitar Chops
Study book for learning the acoustic guitar
- A collection of famous excerpts and exercises to help you perfect your classical guitar techniques
- The experienced guitarist and teacher Evan Hirschelman guides you through a challenging repertoire and exercises
- Includes examples from the works of Bach, Albéniz, Paganini, Giuliani, Sor, among others, covering many critical techniques in the process
- In notation and tablature
- Audio online access to downloadable demos and playalongs (access code is included in the book)
- ISBN: 978-1-4584-0423-7
- 106 Pages
- English language
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|For Classical Guitar||Yes|
|for Acoustic Guitar||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 410155 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!