Hal Leonard Bass Fitness: An Exercising
Exercise Book for Bass Guitar
- By Josquin Des Prez
- This book shows the bass guitarist how he can refine his/her techniques and style with a variety of finger exercises
- The 200 exercises are designed to increase your speed, improve your dexterity, develop accuracy and promote finger independence
- Recommended by world-renowned bassists, music schools and music magazines
- In notation and tablature
- Medium difficulty
- ISBN 9780793502486, catalogue no. HLE00660177
- Format: DIN A4
- 71 Pages
- In English language
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 442165 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!