Hage Musikverlag Let's Play Ukulele
Song and Music Book for Ukulele
- For beginners without previous experience
- By Daniel Schusterbauer
- 40 Pop and rock classics at increasing difficulty levels
- In GCEA tuning
- Short learning units between the songs
- Advanced techniques like e.g., finger picking, slap, flamenco rolls, or palm mutes
- With standard notation and tablature
- The songs are only with chord diagrams, fingering, strumming patterns, and lyrics
- Format: DIN A4
- 172 Pages
- Spiral binding
- ISBN 9783866263062, Publisher Nr. EH3857
- Includes 2 CDs (all songs with ukulele accompaniment and vocals)
- Includes QR codes for videos (intro songs)
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Suitable for children||No|
|Number Of Pages / Voices / Length||172 Pages|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 304350 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!