Guild Starfire IV ST Maple ATB
- Design: Thinline semi-hollowbody archtop
- Body: Laminated maple
- Body depth: 44.5 mm
- Neck: 3-piece mahogany / maple / mahogany
- Rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Nut width: 42 mm
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 628 mm
- Pickups: 2x Guild anti-hum dual coil humbucker
- Guild Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Grover Sta-Tite machine heads
- Colour: Antique Sunburst
- Incl. Case
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 357366 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!