Guild M-40 Troubadour AS USA
- Handmade in USA
- Concert body size
- Top: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Pearloid dot fretboard inlays
- Sitka spruce bracing
- 20 frets
- Scale: 628 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Bone nut
- Guild Vintage Style Open Gear nickel machine heads
- Ivory-coloured bridge pins
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Coated Phosphor Bronze Light .012-.053
- Colour: Antique Sunburst
- Incl. Guild Deluxe humidified wood case
|Back And Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 406840 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!