Guild A-150 Savoy Blonde
- Body shape: Hollow body archtop
- Top: Solid spruce
- Laminated maple body
- Body depth: 79 mm
- 3-Piece mahogany / maple / mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- 20 Frets
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 628 mm
- Pickup: DeArmond 1000 "Rhythm Chief" floating archtop
- Compensated bridge
- Harp tailpiece
- Grover Sta-Tite machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: Daddario ECG25 .012 - .052 (Article Nr 104549)
- Colour: Blonde
- Case included
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 305072 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!