Gretsch G6228 Jet BT DCM
- Electromatic series
- Chambered body: Mahogany
- Glued lo-profile neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (dalbergia latifolia)
- Pearloid block fretboard inlays
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Nut width: 43 mm
- TUSQ XL nut
- Scale: 625 mm
- Pickups: 2 Gretsch Broad Tron BT65
- No-Load tone poti with squeezebox capacitor
- Master volume with treble-bleed circuit
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Gretsch V-stop tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- Colour: Deep cherry metallic
- Includes deluxe case
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 428715 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!