Gretsch G6228 Jet BT CDG LH
- Left-handed model
- Professional series
- Chambered body: Mahogany
- Set-in lo-profile neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Pearloid block fretboard inlays
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Nut width: 43 mm
- TUSQ XL nut
- Scale: 625 mm
- Pickups: 2 Gretsch Broad Tron BT65
- No-Load Tone Pot with Squeezebox Capacitor
- Master Volume with Treble-Bleed Circuit
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Gretsch V-stop tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- Colour: Cadillac Green Metallic
- Incl. deluxe case
|Shape, Design||Single Cut|
|number of strings||6|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 428716 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!