Gretsch G2420T CAR Streamliner
- Design: Hollowbody with cutaway
- Body: Maple laminated
- Body Width: 406 mm (16")
- Neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Pearloid hump fretboard inlays
- Fretboard binding
- 22 Medium frets
- Fretboard radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Nut width: 42.90 mm (1.6875")
- Scale: 629 mm
- Pickups: 2 Broad'Tron BT-2S humbuckers
- 1 x Volume, 1 x tone, 1 x master tone and 1 x master volume control
- Bigsby B60 tremolo
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Colour: Candy Apple Red
- Suitable case: Art.426279 (not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455377 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!