Gretsch G2210 Streaml. Jr. Jet Club VW
- Streamliner Junior Jet series
- Body: Nato
- Set-in neck: Nato
- Fretboard: Laurel
- Pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail fretboard inlays
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.01")
- Scale: 629 mm (24.76")
- Nut width: 43 mm (1.69")
- Nut made from synthetic bone
- Neck profile: Thin U
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Pickup: 2 Broad Tron (bridge and neck)
- Master Volume and Master Tone controls
- 3-Way toggle switch
- Single-ply tortoise shell pickguard
- Compensated Wrap-Around bridge
- Die-cast machine heads
- Chrome hardware
- Strings: Fender NPS .010 - .046 (article 469412)
- Colour: Vintage white
- Optional suitable case: Art.247158 (not included)
Note: The guitar does not fit in the Thomann Single Cut case (Art.172299)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 481791 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!