Göldo Accessories for Tremolos
9 results. Displaying items 1–9.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
The BackboxSmall, but fine auxiliary device to press back a vibrato to its original position For vintage tremolo, In order to maintain guitar in tune
- For vintage tremolo
- In order to maintain guitar in tune
Tremolo Feather Extra hard, Suitable for 7-string guitars, droppings etc., Price per unit
- Extra hard
- Suitable for 7-string guitars, droppings etc.
- Price per unit
Hexagon Set with Magnet Holder Key holder incl. 5 Allen keys (1, 5, 2, 2.5, 3 and 4 mm) for almost all Floyd applications, The holder is held on the top plate with the aid of a self-adhesive magnetic...
- Key holder incl. 5 Allen keys (1, 5, 2, 2.5, 3 and 4 mm) for almost all Floyd applications
- The holder is held on the top plate with the aid of a self-adhesive magnetic plate and can therefore be completely removed if necessary
Spring For Bigsby & Tremola S70SC, fits Bigsby & Düsenberg Tremola systems, 22 x 19 Dia nickel
- For Bigsby & Tremola S70SC, fits Bigsby & Düsenberg Tremola systems
- 22 x 19 Dia nickel
Screw Set Bearing bolts for freely floating the Vintage Tremolo, With grooves, Nickel, Package quantity: 6 Pieces
- Bearing bolts for freely floating the Vintage Tremolo
- With grooves
Tremolo Cap For standard tremolo arm, 4.8 / 5 mm, Colour: Vintage aged (cream)
- For standard tremolo arm
- 4.8 / 5 mm
- Colour: Vintage aged (cream)
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!