G&L Tribute S-500 VW MN
- Mahogany body
- Maple neck
- Maple fretboard
- Tinted glossy neck finish
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Nut width: 41.3 mm
- Pickups: 3 Leo Fender designed G&L MFD (Magnetic Field Design) single coils (made in Fullerton CA, USA)
- 5-Way switch
- 1 Volume control
- PTB (Passive Treble and Bass) system
- Push/Pull function for the bridge/neck combination and all pickups on the circuit
- 3-Ply white pickguard
- Leo Fender designed Dual-Fulcrum tremolo
- Colour: Vintage White
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 468305 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!