Gibson True Historic LP 57 GT Aged
- Les Paul 1957 Custom Shop Model
- True Historic specifications
- Mahogany body
- Arched maple top
- One-piece mahogany neck
- Hot-glued, one-piece rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Trapeze fretboard inlays
- Aniline dye back
- Historic truss rod assembly without tubing
- 22 Frets
- True Historic top hats
- 57 Neck profile
- Pickup: 2 Custombucker AlNiCo III humbuckers (True Historic Nickel Cover)
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Vintage machine heads
- Finish: Aged
- Colour: Goldtop
- Includes custom case
- Made in USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 439712 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!