Gibson LP 57 Black Beauty Gloss
- Historic Collection
- 1957 Black Beauty Custom Shop Model
- One-piece hand-selected solid mahogany body - Non-chambered
- Mahogany one-piece neck
- Ebony fretboard
- LP Custom pearl 'Blocks' fretboard inlays
- LP Custom neck profile
- Scale: 628 mm
- Long neck tenon
- All hide glue construction
- Split Diamond headstock inlays
- Holly veneer headstock
- 2 Unpotted Custombucker (AlNiCo 3) humbucker pickups
- Gold Waffle Back machine heads
- ABR-1 bridge and aluminium stopbar
- Gold-plated hardware
- Colour: Vintage Ebony
- Includes a case and certificate
- Made in the USA
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437327 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!