Gibson Les Paul Studio EB
- Body: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- "Ultra Modern Weight Relief" - weight-reduced body
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim Taper
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Acrylic trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Graphtech nut
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Scale: 628 mm
- 22 Cryogenically treated medium frets
- Pickups: 490R and 498T humbuckers
- 2 x Volume controls (push / pull for coil tap)
- 2 x Tone controls
- Aluminium Tuneomatic bridge
- Aluminium stop bar
- Colour: Ebony
- Includes soft shell case
- Made in USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462474 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!