Gibson Les Paul Studio EB
- Body: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- "Ultra Modern Weight Relief" - weight-reduced body
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim Taper
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Acrylic trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Graphtech nut
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Scale: 628 mm
- 22 Cryogenically treated medium frets
- Pickups: 490R and 498T humbuckers
- 2 x Volume controls (push / pull for coil tap)
- 2 x Tone controls
- Aluminium Tuneomatic bridge
- Aluminium stop bar
- Colour: Ebony
- Includes soft shell case
- Made in USA
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462474 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!