Gibson Les Paul Joe Perry Goldrush
- Limited 125 piece custom shop model
- Body: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Top: Arched maple
- Neck: Mahagony (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Trapezoid fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: Joe Perry '59 "C"
- Ergonomically shaped neck/body joint and rear body side
- Scale: 628 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Chromium-plated brass roller nut
- 22 Frets
- Set up by PLEK
- Pickup: 498T Humbucker
- Volume control
- Tone control with Push/Pull function for coil splitting
- Tremolo: Wilkinson VS100N
- Machine heads: Grover
- Hardware: Chrome
- Finish: Aged
- Colour: Aged Antique Gold
- Includes custom shop case and certificate
- Made in USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 465914 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!