Gibson Les Paul Classic TC
- Body: Mahogany
- Body design: 9-Hole weight relief (weight-reduced)
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Fretboard inlays: Acrylic trapezoid
- Neck profile: Slim Taper
- Nut: Graph Tech
- Nut width: 43.05 mm
- Scale: 628.65 mm
- 22 Frets
- Pickups: Burstbucker 61R (neck) and Burstbucker 61T (bridge) humbuckers
- 2 Volume controls push/pull function for coil tap
- 2 Tone controls with push/pull function for bypass/phase
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Aluminium stopbar
- Machine heads: Grover locking Rotomatics
- Colour: Translucent Cherry
- Includes a hardshell case
- Made in the USA
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 462462 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!