Gibson Les Paul 59 STB 60th Anniv. LH
- Left-handed model
- Custom shop
- Les Paul 1959
- Top: Flamed maple (hide glued)
- Body: Solid mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- 1-Piece neck: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia) (hide glued)
- Neck profile: Authentic '59 medium "C"
- Aged cellulose nitrate trapezoid inlays
- 22x Historic medium jumbo frets
- Aniline dye back
- Pickups: 2x Custombucker AlNiCo III (unpotted)
- Potentiometers: CTS 500k
- Oil-in-Paper capacitors
- Bridge: No-wire ABR-1
- Aluminum stopbar
- Machine heads: Kluson single ring vintage
- Cellulose acetate butyrate plastic parts
- Nickel hardware
- 60th anniversary switchplate medallion (historically correct backplate in case)
- Colour: Sunset Teaburst
- Includes a Lifton case and certificate
- Made in the USA
|Shape, Design||Single Cut|
|number of strings||6|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 467542 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!