Gibson Les Paul 59 SF 60th Anniv. LH
- Custom Shop
- Model: left-handed
- Les Paul 1959
- Top: flamed maple (hide glue)
- Body: solid mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- One-piece neck: mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Fretboard: rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia) (hide glue)
- Neck profile: authentic '59 medium "C"
- Fretboard inlays: aged cellulose nitrate trapezoid
- Frets: 22 x historic medium jumbo
- Aniline dye back
- Pickups: 2 x Custombucker AlNiCo III (unpotted)
- CTS 500 potentiometers
- Capacitors: oil-in-paper
- Bridge: No-wire ABR-1
- Aluminium stopbar
- Machine heads: Kluson Single Ring Vintage
- Cellulose acetate butyrate plasic parts
- Hardware: Nickel
- 60th anniversary switchplate medallion (historically correct back plate in the case)
- Colour: Southern Fade
- Includes a Lifton case with certificate
- Made in the USA
|Shape, Design||Single Cut|
|number of strings||6|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 461239 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!