Gibson Les Paul 59 GLF 60th Anniv.
- Custom shop
- Les Paul 1959
- Top: Flamed maple (hide glued)
- Body: Solid mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- One-piece neck: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia) (hide glued)
- Authentic '59 Medium "C" neck profile
- Aged Cellulose Nitrate trapezoid inlays
- 22x Historic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Aniline Dye Back
- 2 x Custombucker AlNiCo III (unwaxed)
- CTS 500k potentiometers
- Oil-in-Paper capacitors
- No-Wire ABR-1 bridge
- Aluminium stopbar
- Kluson Single Ring Vintage machine heads
- Cellulose Acetate Butyrate plasic parts
- Nickel Hardware
- 60th Anniversary Switchplate Medallion (historically correct backplate in case)
- Colour: Green lemon fade
- Lifton case and certificate included
- Made in USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 470440 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!