Gibson Les Paul 58 Standard WC
- Les Paul 1958 Custom Shop Model
- Body: Mahogany
- Archtop: Maple
- One piece mahogany neck
- One-piece rosewood fretboard (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck profile: Medium Chunky (0.9" at the nut, 1.0" on the 12th fret)
- Hot glued
- Aniline Dye Back
- Trapezoid inlays
- True historic plastic parts
- Historic trussrod assembly without tubing
- 22 Frets
- Vintage machine heads
- Pickups: 2 Custombucker AlNiCo III humbuckers
- Nickel hardware
- Colour: Washed Cherry
- Incl. Custom case
- Made in USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 427004 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!