Gibson J-45 Mahogany LH 2018
- Left hand model
- Round Shoulder Dreadnought
- Top: Mahogany
- Scalloped X-bracing
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim Taper
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Fretboard inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 628.65 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43.8 mm (1.73")
- Bridge: Rosewood (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Gold Grover Rotomatic machine heads
- L.R. Baggs VTC pickups
- Colour: Antique Natural
- Incl. case
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||43,80 mm|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 421806 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!