Gibson J-185 Original Antique Natura
- Design: Jumbo
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid flamed maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Rosewood fretboard
- Mother of Pearl Parallelogram fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: slim taper
- Traditional Hand Scalloped X-Bracing
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43.80 mm (1.72")
- 20 Frets
- Pickups: LR Baggs VTC system
- Gotoh Keystone nickel machine heads
- Finish: Nitrocellulose varnish
- Colour: Antique Natural Nitrocellulose
- Includes case
- Made in USA
|Back and Sides||Maple, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||43,80 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 484551 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!