Gibson J-185 Original Antique Natura
- Design: Jumbo
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Solid flamed maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Rosewood fretboard
- Mother of Pearl Parallelogram fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: slim taper
- Traditional Hand Scalloped X-Bracing
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43.80 mm (1.72")
- 20 Frets
- Pickups: LR Baggs VTC system
- Gotoh Keystone nickel machine heads
- Finish: Nitrocellulose varnish
- Colour: Antique Natural Nitrocellulose
- Includes case
- Made in USA
|Back and Sides||Maple, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||43,80 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 484551 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!