Gibson Flying V 2018 Aged Che B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Slight traces of use
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Slim Taper
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Fretboard: Granadillo (Platymiscium yucatanum)
- Scale: 628 mm
- 22 Medium frets with cryogenic fret treatment
- Tektoid nut
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Pickups: Burstbucker 3 (bridge) and Burstbucker 2 (neck) humbuckers
- Aluminium Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Aluminium stop bar
- Grover mini machine heads
- Colour: Aged Cherry
- Incl. case
- Made in USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 445540 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!