Gibson 1962 ES-335 Kalamazoo 60s CH
- Memphis, custom shop
- Body: Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Neck: Mahogany (Swietenia macrophylla -- Origin: India / Indonesia)
- Fretboard: Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck profile: Rounded '60s slim taper
- Cream binding
- Holly head veneer
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 628 mm
- Dot in-lays
- Pickups: 2x MHS
- Bumblebee capacitors
- Bridge: ABR-1 with brass saddles & lightweight aluminum tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- 5-Play 63-style pickguard
- Machine heads: Vintage double ring tulip
- Vintage original spec finish: Historic Burst VOS (Vintage Original Specification)
- Includes a case
- Made in the USA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 467536 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!