Gibson 1952 J-185 Antique Natural
- Custom Shop Historic
- VOS - Vintage Original Specifications
- Design: Jumbo
- Top: Heat treated aged solid spruce
- Back and sides: Solid flamed maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Mother of Pearl Parallelogram fretboard inlays
- Traditional Hand Scalloped X-Bracing
- Neck profile: V
- Scale: 629 mm (24.75")
- Nut width: 43.80 mm (1.72")
- Bone nut
- 20 Frets
- Bone bridge saddle
- Gotoh Keystone gold machine heads
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Colour: Antique Natural
- Includes case
- Made in USA
|Nut width in mm||43,80 mm|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 484549 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!